Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sleeping Beauty ❤



       You know how celebs have a hair and make- up session everyday- and they always look flawless and fabulous? Well ... this post is going to be on my favorite hair and make- up technique that should make you feel gorgeous ... because you are!

Make- up:
- This technique is called Natural Beauty. I hate it when girls wear to much make- up. It's like come on dude - we get it - you want attention. :P But this technique is one where you look like you just woke up looking like Sleeping Beauty.

 Things you will need:
  • a light skin colored eye-shadow (depending your skin color)
  • mascara (I recommend Maybelline gel mascara -- it's AWESOME! :])
  • eyeliner (brown for blue eyes I recommend - though black may work)
  • a light pink lip-gloss/balm
  • dark circle correcter (only if you have dark circles- but if you do and they're mild you probably won't need it)
  • any skin care that corrects any blemishes/redness (you may not need it- depending on how your skin looks)
Instructions: 
- Take that eye-shadow and put 1-2 coats on.
- Then get the eyeliner and make it a little thick towards the end of your eye and very thin towards the beginning.
- Then get the mascara and make your eyelashes pretty:)
That's all for the eye make-up.
If you need to use skin care:
- Take the dark circle correcter and apply it under your eyes.
- Then get whatever skin care you have and correct any imperfections.
- Now, simply take the light pink lip-gloss/balm to top it all off.

That's all for the make- up. I have pictures below to show you how it turned out with me. Results may vary . . . haha:)

Hair:
For this look - I recommend keeping your hair down in one of 3 recommened choices:
            - Straight
            - Wavy
<           Soft, bouncy curls.
Things you may need:
  • A brush
  • A curling iron
  • A striating iron
  • Hair spray
For straight hair:
    - all you have to do is iron you hair (unless you already have naturally straight hair) . . . pretty simple, huh?
For wavy hair:
                   If you already have wavy hair then you don’t have to do anything . . . :)
                   If you have straight hair- either sleep with braids on – or curl your hair slightly and then brush the curls out.
                    -   If you have curly hair – get an iron and put it on a low temperature and iron it a little and you should get wavy hair.
For curly hair:
                   Once again, if you already have naturally curly hair . . . then just leave it alone :)
                   If you have straight hair, just curl it to soft bouncy curls.
<        If you have wavy hair, curl it to soft, bouncy curls.

Then, to maintain which ever style you chose you may want to use a little hair spray *tip – don’t use to much or your hair will look stiff. . . which would be bad . . . :(

That’s all for this Sleeping Beauty look :)

Scriptures of the day:
     I don’t have any that relate to what I wrote about . . . but instead, I shall give you one you should always remember! :)
  •        “Nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ our Lord.” (Romans 8:39)



The End

Sorry my hair is a little messed up... I need to brush it... :P

Hi. :)



I love my doggie, Chance :) 


This is an example of WAY TO MUCH MAKE-UP! :P
Fyi - I have no idea who she is... I simply found it on google images at:
http://www.lipstiq.com/2012/04/10/make-up-overload-big-no-no/
I don't want to use something and give credit for it.
It's illegal... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment