Once Upon a Time:
There was a little girl that goes by the name, Gracie. There was also another girl that happened to be Gracie's aunt that is often called Victoria. --- Okay I'm not liking telling this in fairy tale format, so I am going to write this in a less fairy tale way... (not that there's anything wrong with fairy tales :])
Yesterday was my nieces 7th birthday. :( You know how when you were little and maybe even now, your parents told you that you need to stop getting older--- so you can stay little and only have homework that you can do with crayons- but you did not understand why they wanted you to stay little- so you continued enjoying growing up? Well- you begin to understand when a little one whom you love dearly- begins to grow up. Gracie is one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet, and I love her very much. It's kind of hard to believe she is 7. I know 7 doesn't sound like a big number... but the years add up. Although, it is still good to see her little girl spirit still very much alive in her. Do you ever wish you were still really little? Where it's fun to get into your mom's make-up and put a pound of make-up on- where you can eat with your hands- where fairies still exist- where everything you do is picture worthy. I do. Anyway, enough with all the mushy stuff.
Gracie is so excited because she can finally shop at Justice. So, I got her a little outfit from Justice. I also got her a cute, polka dot, soft, fleece blanket. Since Gracie is not really a super girly-girl, I got her a little shirt and some jeggings. It was so hard not buying her a cute little dress with little sparkly leggings. I got her an orange shirt with pink strips and sequences. Then I got her black jeggings with sequences towards the pockets. Then today I attended her roller skating birthday party. I didn't skate but I enjoyed watching my little one skate while beating my dad at air- hockey:) I also got cake:)
Dont'cha love birthdays (specifically your birthdays?) There's that special feeling you get when you first wake up. That happiness you feel all throughout the day. Maybe we should try to live everyday like it is our birthday:)
Scriptures of the day:
- On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God. (Psalm 22:10)
- This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
- So if a person lives many years, let him rejoice in them all. (Ecclesiastes 11:8)
- For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)
- Hear, my son, and accept my words, that the years of your life may be many. (Proverbs 4:10)
- For as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God. (1 Corinthians 11:12)
THE END
![]() |
| Haaaaaaa. |
![]() |
| Pouty face. haha |
![]() |
| My wittle gray-gray. She's a nut... hehe |
![]() |
| Hahaha. She just had ice- cream.. she was acting a little crazy.... haha |
![]() |
| Yummy ;] |





No comments:
Post a Comment