Thursday, November 1, 2012

Comfily Chic?

       So this morning I woke up about 15 minutes before I had to leave for school. And Heaven knows I need more than that to get ready. But I somehow managed. Anyway, I got out of bed... still half asleep... and I did not want to get all dolled up, so I decided to make an outfit that I like to call "comfily chic." And yes, it is possible to feel comfy but still have a touch of chic.  So I got my blue jeggings (jeans and leggings), a big comfy sweatshirt, and brown uggs. All this together (I think) makes a comfy, yet chic-y look. It is the next best thing to pajamas. ;) Plus since it is getting cold outside, it keeps you toasty warm:) If you want, you could even pair the outfit with some cute gloves. Btw- if your allowed to wear hats to school--- WEAR HATS! I,sadly, am not allowed. Oh- and another great thing to wear with almost any outfit, to add a pop of color, wear some red lipstick. Yeah.. so that's blog numero 2. P. S. there are pictures below in case you would like to see the outfit of the day--- oh and--- there aren't any scriptures that I know of that talk about feeling comfy--- so--- this post will not have any scriptures. :(


Comfily chic! 
Love red lipstick :)


Red lipstick makes everything pop!


Oh, so comfy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment