Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rock it!

     Hey y'all! Do you like how I made my blog all Christmas-y? I am so sorry I haven't posted anything since November 19. . . and that was just my amateur poem. :P I haven't really posted any fashion blogs lately, and that's what seems to be the main point of this blog. . . I have been posting posts on my friend's and mine's <<<sorry, my grammar isn't to hot. Anyway, that blog is: www.cookiemonsterhersheykisses.blogspot.com (I'm Hershey Kisses.)
     Yeah, so let's begin:
Have you ever had a phobia of wearing something? I have. Well, I believe you can rock any outfit with your level of confidence! Like last week, I wore dark purple cheetah pants, a ocean blue lacey shirt, and a black belt around my stomach (it's not as cray - cray as it may sound.) Anyway, I thought it might be too much, but I decided to go with it, kept my head up high- and guess what! The first thing I heard when I got to school was: "Victoria, I love your outfit! You always dress so cool! I could have never pulled it off" (yes she could've.) So do what I did, find your comfort zone, step out of it, and make the area you were afraid of your comfort zone. Keep your head held high and rock your outfit!

Sorry this is a relativity short blog post, but I am very serious when I say you can rock any outfit with confidence! (I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ~ Philippians 4:13) Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment