Friday, December 7, 2012

On the Night You Were Born. . .

       On the night you were born---- you were probably in a hospital. . . just kidding. . . I'm not writing a post about that. . . :) 
Here's the real post:
         Today I went to SAMS and I saw this bedtime story book entitled: On the Night You Were Born. I read and it was awesome. Basically it revolves around Psalm 139:14 ("I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.") It's a great book that truly makes you realize how special you are. One of the lines in the book goes a little something like this : "On the night you were born polar bears danced until dawn because the world has never seen anything like you or will ever again." Which is so true. Well. . . maybe not the polar bear part. . . but everything else is. Think about it. There has never been you and there will never another you. You are special. Everyone is. Everyone is different, and everyone has the power to make an either positive or negative influence in the world (or even just in your own community.) My favorite page in that book said:"If the moon stays up until morning one day, or a ladybug lands and decides to stay, or a little bird sits at your window awhile, it's because they're all hoping to see you smile. . ." :) So just remember: there has never been anyone like you, you are loved and will never been anyone like you again. That may sound cheesy but every word of it is true. :) Peaceee.

This is the cover of one of the most awesome bedtime story book ever! Just in case you want to buy it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment